Short Term Goals:
1) Enhance My Public Speaking Skills
Plan of Action:
- Find a class or group that offers public speaking seminars/coaching
- Apply the new lessons in everyday situations
- Give a speech
- Public speaking is a great skill in all aspects of life.
- To improve my public speaking skills, and eventually use them to achieve my personal mission statement
- Provide my current public speaking skills to others.
How will I stay disciplined in achieving this goal?
- Through joining a class it will provide structure and allow me to stay motivated through a well designed class.
- My core group will hold me accountable
- Remembering the reasons I would like to become a better public speaker. Creating a strong desire to complete this goal will make me more focused and less likely to let negativity derail my goal.
Long Term Goal: Charity Giving
Charity giving has always been something I've wanted to do. Not giving in the sense of money, but rather giving in the sense of being on the front line helping. To me charity work is the epitome of teamwork. Everyone benefits. From the organizer of an event, to the volunteers helping, to the recipients of the charitable contributions. It's a beautiful thing to see people help others and I would love to facilitate this type of growth for everyone.
- Plan: Organize a fundraiser, utilizing my personal strengths and accumulate enough donations to renovate or build a new playground/park.
- Where? In a community deprived of playground equipment.
- When? TBD